Any candidate who has passed Class XII (Science, Arts, Commerce or Home science Stream) examination from a recognized Board will be considered eligible for admission for B.Sc. and BA SEM-I. Admission will be strictly on a merit basis. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be as per government norms.
As per the norms of Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
The following documents are needed at the time of admission:
- 10th standard mark sheet (original + photocopy)
- 12th standard mark sheet (original + photocopy)
- 12th standard school leaving certificate (original + photocopy)
- Attempt(Trial) certificate (original + photocopy)
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/SEBC(Non-Creamy Layer Certificate for SEBC is required) (original + photocopy)
- Students from boards other than Gujarat HSC Board are required to present a PROVISIONAL ELIGIBILITY CERTIFICATE from the Veer Narmad South Gujarat University along with their application form.
- Affidavit in case of an academic break.
- No AIDS Police Clearance Certificate from Foreign Students.
All legal matters are subject to SURAT Jurisdiction.
Every year, Institute reviews and revises the admission process by re-considering and re-organizing the subject groups that are offered to the students based on the availability of the staff. Ideally, we would like to give a maximum number of subject combinations to the students.